Tenant Selection Criteria
The following criteria are used to assess each tenant application for BC Artscape Sun Wah.
Capacity: Does the applicant have the capacity to realize their vision and goals?
- Does the applicant demonstrate the necessary level of experience to deliver on their vision for the space?
- Does the applicant have the financial capacity to deliver on what is proposed in their submission?
Community Engagement: will the applicant engage local communities and audiences?
- How will the applicant contribute to the Chinatown/DTES community and seek to engage local communities in their work?
- What is the applicant’s history of service to the local community and commitment to providing programming to help animate the centre?
- How will the applicant seek to collaborate with others in the centre?
- Does the proposed use of the dedicated space fit within the emerging vision of the project?
- Does the proposed dedicated space have synergy with the other proposed dedicated space uses?